Search This Blog

Monday 17 August 2015

THE SENTINEL.

Exactly a year ago I embarked on big plans, a major project which if it all panned out correctly would reward me handsomely (not quite enough to live the life of an international playboy but handsomely nonetheless.) The only hang up being that it would be a massive draw on my resources, not just on the money side but my time as well. It was a non artistic undertaking , although my normal routine ended up disrupted to keep my drawing arm active and my eye trained on my love of horror movies I decided to do little sketches and drawings and drip feed them here on this blog.
Its been fun and I'm pleased with some of the stuff I've churned out but there's been a fair bit of dashing about for me plus some teeny stress now exactly one year to the date its nearly all done and dusted! 

 Sometimes due to pressures, and my haste, when rushing up a post or two I've made glaring errors and silly typos , I wanted to take this opportunity to apologies for them , you may have seen them dotted here and there and I hope they didn't annoy and distract too much.  


Anyway enough flapping here's a drawing of John Carradine from the 1977 Good Vs Evil movie THE SENTINEL


He's a man of the cloth with the power of the church behind him......wait... wait....
Oh no I've made another error!

No comments:

Post a Comment