Search This Blog

Sunday 21 June 2015

IT'S FATHERS DAY

Hey Its fathers day -- I awoke extra early today and for some reason felt most inspired to draw up a picture of Dead Nate from the Father's day segment of the the wonderfully comic book style movie CREEPSHOW.
However over my first coffee i suddenly remembered i already had a sketch of the EC styled zombie! So i found it out, and quickly and vibrantly dashed some color over it.

Of course I fully intend to continue my drawing of Nate with his cake and will also post it up here once completed, in the meantime make do with this...after all you can't have your cake and eat it too.

my take on dead Nate



From the bedroom wall of my youth the 
1987 US one sheet Theatrical release poster for Creepshow 2
...amazing artwork but the film stinks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment