Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 April 2014

A Word from our Sponsor....



Crazy Ralph friday the thirteen horror film art drawing doomed
Crazy Ralph from Friday 13th being crazy

















































To mark the occasion I kindly asked Crazy Ralph to pop by and say a few lines cordially welcoming you to this blog.

Grrrrrr  You wrecked it Ralph!   

 I wanted this opening post to be perfect and eloquent introduction  -- I wanted warm welcoming words not words loaded with warning and worry! 


Still  there no need for panic folks -- please be assured by the fact that it is actually April the 1st today and not Friday the 13th.  and I suppose you could always  help drown out this lunatics rantings and ravings by leave a comment or two of your own.




4 comments:

  1. Ah, Crazy Ralph... we were already doomed! That's why we came here!! I was doomed back when I first saw The Gurch's artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks buddy,safety advice for you --- educated by the The Friday Thirteen franchise it stands to reason that if you look at my art and ever hear the sounds "Ki - Ki - Ki ma - ma - ma" then you really ought to run.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huwman here from DeviantArt. Always love your stuff, man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big big thanks , for popping by and for the comments. I will post some more images up here soon.

    ReplyDelete